Are you looking for a career in the heavy vehicle or road transport industries?
Whether you’re at school and considering your options, or a veteran looking to make a change, the BTS21 Jobs Centre will provide the platform to get you moving.
Come and talk to:
- Exhibitors – training orgs ready to get you moving on your career path.
- Jobs Exchange – Industry companies with jobs available right now.
- Presentations by industry ambassadors, personalities and training providers.
What is the Jobs Hub?
It will be a one-stop-shop for students, job seekers, industry and employment stakeholders. It will showcase the best of the heavy vehicle industry in a dynamic and interesting way to entice young people and job seekers into gainful employment.
Why should we participate in the Jobs Hub?
• Are you looking for employees? The Jobs Hub pods are a great place for speed interviews and conversations with potential employees.
• Are you an industry stakeholder with an interest in skills, education, training or apprentices? The Jobs Hub will be the perfect place to inform individuals of a
job pathway or recruit them into further education or training.
Who is the target for the Jobs Hub?
• Students seeking employment, school based or traditional apprenticeships;
• Job seekers from other industries, employees seeking a career change and
people returning to the workplace;
• Organisations involved in placing apprentices or skilled labour;
• Organisations that provide pathways to employment through further
education and training.