Meet the new AXS SmartOBM system from Airtec, the smallest and most durable product in the range, which was released for the first time at the 2023 Brisbane Truck Show
Innovation continues to be at the forefront of Airtec Corporation’s product range, with the latest arrival to its SmartOBM series launching at the 2023 Brisbane Truck Show.
At only 80mm in diameter and smaller than your coffee cup, the AXS SmartOBM system is the smallest and most durable product in the Airtec range.
It’s reduced size and specially designed mounting brackets makes securing the unit on your truck or trailer easy.
Don’t be fooled by its slight appearance. The AXS SmartOBM System is powered with the latest wireless, Bluetooth-mesh capabilities and is supported by Airtec’s trusted TruckOBM app.
The two combined will make any job easy with faster mass updates, over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates and calibration available.
Put simply, this means you can weigh in no matter where you are. Be it in the field, on the road or at your loading station, the AXS SmartOBM System is ready to perform. Allowing you to check your weights from your smart phone and save them for later reference.
AXS SmartOBM System Fast Facts
- 100-per cent Australian owned, designed and manufactured
- Wireless, Bluetooth-mesh capability
- Faster mass updates
- Over-the-air (OTA) update and calibration capability
- LCD screen to ensure visibility in blistering sun or pouring rain
- LED coloured lights indicate your legal weight limits
- Purpose-designed mounting brackets make the unit safer and more secure
- Designed to withstand the harsh conditions of the Australian outback