A totally fun way of looking at the future and a world of possibilities.
An engaging education program with hands-on workshops, masterclasses and hackathons aimed at inspiring and empowering our industry’s next generation.
The whole activation will be hosted by an amazing young entrepreneur named Scott Millar. From selling keyrings at local markets, Scott grew his business into an e-commerce brand shipping thousands of units a month by the time he was 15.
At 16 he launched a company creating holograms for events and marketing and by the time he was in grade 12 he was travelling around the world working with leading brands on their events.
Scott now works with young people around the world to show them that age, location, and background is no longer a barrier for success in today’s innovation economy.
“I am hoping to lead by example to show other young people the amazing things they can do and the opportunities they can take if they both work hard and work smart,” Scott told us.
Choose your Innovation Masterclasses:
- How to Start a Side Hustle – Thursday 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Increase Your Employability – Thursday 2:30pm – 3:45pm
- How to Start a Side Hustle – Friday 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Increase Your Employability – Friday 2:30pm – 3:45pm
- Keeping Australia Moving, Clean & Green – a Sustainable Transport Workshop – Saturday 10:00am – 11:00am
- Creating the Trucks of Tomorrow – Smart Vehicles Workshop – Saturday 11:30am – 12:30pm
- The Apprentice Challenge Trivia – Saturday 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Talk the Torque Truck Hackathon – Sunday 9:00am – 12:30pm
- Apprentice Challenge + Hackathon Pitching – Sunday 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Head over to the events page for more information.