Would you please join us for a special media event where we will launch Australian Heavy Vehicle Industry Week 2023 – one month before the heavy vehicle industry converges on Queensland for the Southern Hemisphere’s largest automotive industry business event.
Media Launch: Australian Heavy Vehicle Industry Week 2023
Date: Tuesday 18 April 2023
Time: (9.30am) 10.00am – 11.00am (11.30am)
Location: Stanley St Plaza, South Bank (Google Maps)
The initiative is supported by the Queensland Government and Brisbane Economic Development Agency.
Australian Heavy Vehicle Industry Week themes of safety, innovation, sustainability, careers, knowledge and community will all be brought to life through events and activations across the city of Brisbane, including:
- Brisbane Truck Show (BCEC)
- South Bank Truck Festival (South Bank Parklands)
- Heavy Equipment and Machinery Show (Brisbane RNA Showgrounds, Bowen Hills)
- Heritage Truck Show (Rocklea Showgrounds)
plus other activations and events throughout Brisbane
This media launch will reveal a few of the exciting highlights of this year’s event:
- The largest display of zero-emissions heavy vehicles seen in the Southern Hemisphere
- Some 40,000 visitors expected through the doors including 15,000+ from interstate and overseas
- 35,000sqm of wall-to-wall displays at Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Rock on Riverside – Live @ South Bank community concerts
- Full-scale replica Mack Anthem built from 1 million Lego bricks celebrating 60 years of Mack Trucks being manufactured in Queensland
- The battle of Australia’s best automotive apprentices at the HVIA National Apprentice Challenge
The event will be hosted by HVIA Chief Executive Todd Hacking, and will feature important stakeholders from state and local government, suppliers, exhibitors, HVIA members and supporters.
Would you please advise of your ability to join us (or otherwise) by email to email@example.com.
Enquiries to Steve Power m 0437 897 822