Media accreditation application
All media representatives planning to attend the 2019 Brisbane Truck Show are now invited to apply for Media Accreditation.
Heavy Vehicle Industry Australia (HVIA) invites media personnel, including but not limited to, web-based journalism, print media such as magazines, newspapers, as well as photo journalism, radio and televised networks to attend and report on the 2019 Brisbane Truck Show.
Event accreditation demonstrates to venue staff and event stakeholders that you are a legitimate member of the media covering the event. In addition, accreditation is a means of identification for attendance at particular events and allows access to some restricted areas.
The official accreditation form (below) is to be completed by all media people wishing to attend the 2019 show. This form is for one person only, not multiple applicants. A separate form must be lodged for each person seeking media accreditation.
Completion of this form will assist us to help you get the best out of your attendance.
Media personnel are reminded that unpaid entry on any show day will only be permitted on presentation of your official permit to venue security staff.
A media accreditation application will only be eligible for consideration if the applicant has been endorsed by his/her manager.
A confirmation will be sent when application for media accreditation is successful.
Use of Media Pass
Your official accreditation Pass must be displayed at all times within the venue and must only be worn by the individual named and identified on the pass. Lanyards for this use will be provided to each registered individual.
TV News crews requiring onsite vehicle access for live crosses and filming will need to advise the show media coordinator prior to arrival, as security access locations are in place and access will be denied without prior arrangement.
Media & Information Kit
On receipt of your registration you will receive an electronic confirmation, followed by an email confirming details of arrival times, the meeting point to collect your official media accreditation pass together with your ‘Tour Timetable’ and any other information regarding behind the scenes show information, exhibitor and sponsor information etc.
Complete the form electronically now, or contact Steve Power by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 0437 897 882 for further information.
General Terms and Conditions of Media Accreditation
The applicant hereby agrees to adhere in full to the following:
- To conduct themselves accordingly regarding behavior, common courtesy and timeliness.
- To adhere to all venue and show management directives, safety regulations and protocols.
- To provide a copy of the final story, material, copy of the video/ magazine/ article/ website coverage for the show organisers records and further use as required.
- To provide fair and unbiased reporting regarding activities taking place before, during and following the event.
- Not to partake in any form of promotional activity for your media while a guest at the event, unless authorised in writing prior to such activity by the Brisbane Truck Show media representative or the CEO of the HVIA.
- Not hold liable the HVIA or show exhibitors for any loss, theft and/or damage to property / equipment / apparel resulting from your attendance to the show.
- To indemnify the HVIA against any personal injury and to ensure that in attending the event as an official media representative, that you are covered by your employers ‘Workers Compensation Policy’, or ‘Accident Insurance’ if self employed, as if this venue and show were your normal place of work.
Media Accreditation Form
Media Accreditation Form to be completed and signed by each individual applicant. All fields must be completed to ensure the application is processed.
If you would like to book accommodation to cover your visit please click here.
Personal information provided to HVIA is used solely for processing any approved accreditation, or to contact you regarding any change in dates, times, locations etc. All information supplied will remain confidential at all times except for any disclosure that may be required by law. You maintain the right to access and correct any personal information concerning yourself in accordance with prevailing privacy Laws.
THIS MEDIA ACCREDITATION FORM SHOULD BE LODGED ASAP AND NO LATER THAN CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY 3 MAY 2019